As some of you may already know, Kelbly's is no longer the US importer for March optics. Sad news unfortunately. They were a great crew to deal with.

That being said, we are still able to get March products, so if there is something you need, give me a shout.

www.LongRangeSupply.com

Please note our NEW phone number: 385-200-1950

Also, if anyone is interested in the Kahles scope line, let me know. I am considering setting up a dealership with them.

• 2 weeks later...

Once this site and the new sturmgewehr.com one are up and fully running, will I need to pay a fee to place any items I am offering for sale here in the 50 Cal forum or just at sturmgewehr.com? If yes, what will the fees be here?

I looked but could not find a list of membership fees for non commercial or commercial accounts on sturmgewehr.com. Do you have that fee structure worked out yet and is there a link showing it?

Everything is looking great. Thanks for all the efforts.

Don www.LongRangeSupply.com

Once this site and the new sturmgewehr.com one are up and fully running, will I need to pay a fee to place any items I am offering for sale here in the 50 Cal forum or just at sturmgewehr.com? If yes, what will the fees be here?

I looked but could not find a list of membership fees for non commercial or commercial accounts on sturmgewehr.com. Do you have that fee structure worked out yet and is there a link showing it?

Everything is looking great. Thanks for all the efforts.

Don www.LongRangeSupply.com

Don,

The answer to both questions is no. This will remain a free site, as it is well supported through donations by its generous members. Sturmgewehr.com was not well supported, and needs to convert to a tiered pay system. We have not finalized all the details on the new Sturm site, and it is free to post there currently.

Sturm is primarily a market board. MGBoards is primarily a discussion board. I intend to maintain that balance.

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com