Wts: M-2 Carbine Registered Receiver

When i purchased my Amnesty Thompson the veteran also sold me his Saginaw SG M-2 overstamp (converted to M2 by Rock island Armory). Since i don't "need" two M-2 carbines i am going to let one of you lucky board members buy it from me. Details are:

Plainfield machine M-2 Carbine:(in posession on TN form 4) This is an aftermarket receiver built with USGI parts. It has a winchester tang, inland trigger group, and various USGI parts...but a Plainfield Machine receiver. According to the FOIA query i did through the ATF it was built and registered in 1968. It was built as a factory M-2, but does not qualify as C&R. Has beautiful walnut stock and matching wood upper. Runs perfectly! in approximately 95% condition

Saginaw SG USGI M1 conversion and overstamp by RIA:("pending" on TN form 4) This is a Saginaw SG USGI reciever converted to M-2 by RIA and overstamped "M-2" by the same. Has a "standard products" tang, but the rest of the stuff is not marked...so i am assuming it is saginaw stuff? Since it is an overstamp it does not qualify as C&R, but it is a RR not a parts kit. This one is in about 98% condition...but i assume it was refinished when converted. Has the flat bolt. Runs perfectly!

I would like $3000 for the plainfield or $3500 for the USGI...but ofcourse i can't sell or transfer the USGI until it transfers to me...which will be in about 120 days the way things are running right now

e-mail for pictures