Two Thompsons For Sale--

So, it looks to me like those guns are priced to actually sell. Anybody else care to comment on the listed prices?

I think I saw this ad somewhere else. Aren't these WH guns? Or is a different set? If WH guns it's high. If the '28 are Savage/Bridgeport guns it's a good deal. The M1 if it's a GI gun is a good deal, if it's a WH, it's about $2500-$3500 to high at $10k. I only gave $7k for a Bridgeport this year, with 2 .351 Winchesters thrown in on the deal.

I think these are Westies also. I emailed the guy, no reply yet (my email is screwed - may not have got to him).

What clues me in to this is that the C&R doesn't cover Westies (yet...). That is how he has them labeled.

If anyone find out... please post it!

Judging by the unfinished (read dull looking) nosepiece, they are both Westies. I don't think $9500 is too far out of line. Mike, your Bridgeport: did you get it from a PD or individual? If so, then $7000 doesn't count! If a dealer had bought it, it would have gone on the market, and sold for, in excess of 11~12k I'd be willing to bet.

Ah, yes, M1. I knew that, but forgot. I thought maybe you picked up a new 28!