21 replies to this topic

#21 colt21a

colt21a

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 4111 posts
  • Interests:nothing

Posted 04 April 2021 - 10:22 PM

Like Objective Burma. i think they recorded many sounds and flipped them from film to film when needed much like airplane engine and crash sounds.And i always like the clicking of the Glock trigger ten times to show its empty Duh after first pull, on empty it does not go back.Like the 1911 oh click click I am empty.The 30 cal and 50 cal belt feeds the most.

they have to keep it interesting. And how many times do you check a gun to make sure it's loaded for a robbery. About 3 times.RON K.

Attached Files

#22 Ron Mills

Ron Mills

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 1461 posts
  • Interests:All Thompson models and accessories

Posted 05 April 2021 - 03:03 PM

Like Objective Burma. i think they recorded many sounds and flipped them from film to film when needed much like airplane engine and crash sounds.And i always like the clicking of the Glock trigger ten times to show its empty Duh after first pull, on empty it does not go back.Like the 1911 oh click click I am empty.The 30 cal and 50 cal belt feeds the most.

they have to keep it interesting. And how many times do you check a gun to make sure it's loaded for a robbery. About 3 times.RON K.

To quote Sean Connery in The Untouchables in 1987, the Canadian farmhouse scene:  "Did you check it?"  ("Yeah").  "Then LEAVE IT ALONE!"

It's like on TV, Combat vs The Gallant Men, all the GI and German gun sounds were opposite

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: St. Valentines Day Massacre