WTB Early Style Rocker Pivot

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 imageaudio

imageaudio

Long Time Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy collecting WW2 guns, original period literature and memorabilia.

I reload ammo and participate in competitive shooting. I also do very minor gunsmithing.

My primary objective in all things is safety first.

Posted 02 November 2019 - 12:03 AM

Anybody looking to thin our their spare parts bin?

Looking for an early style Rocker Pivot.    Would also be interested in a matching early style safety lever if you have one.   Wanting to fit these on an early M1 Savage.

PM me if you have anything you are interested in selling.

Thanks, Scott

Edited by imageaudio, 02 November 2019 - 12:04 AM.

#2 RogerD

RogerD

• Board Benefactor
  • 65 posts

Posted 02 November 2019 - 02:58 PM

I was looking in RTG parts this morning and they had both the early and late model rocker pivot for the '28A1.  New old stock.  $30?

#3 imageaudio

imageaudio

Long Time Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy collecting WW2 guns, original period literature and memorabilia.

I reload ammo and participate in competitive shooting. I also do very minor gunsmithing.

My primary objective in all things is safety first.

Posted 02 November 2019 - 09:36 PM

I was looking in RTG parts this morning and they had both the early and late model rocker pivot for the '28A1.  New old stock.  $30?

Thanks for the tip RogerD but unfortunately, they are not in stock.    They do have the early style safety levers and I'll buy a couple from them if no one has a matching set of rocker and safety lever available in the near future.