Congratulations! Looks like a nice one.

My suggestion is to get a deep chamber flag for it, for when you are at the range. It has a deep chamber that is somewhat difficult to visibly verify as empty.

David

Thanks David. I will be shooting in my back yard. I live on a 40 acre mountain forrest and I have a good place to shoot. Can you send me a link to what type of flag I should get?

Very nice! Congrats. I have #8 from that lot. I don't recall if I ever knew where these came from? Wonder if the ser. # are consecutive in line with the dept markings?

What is the serial on your #8? Maybe mine and yours came from the same place. I guess either a prison or police or sheriff's office.

Very nice! Congrats. I have #8 from that lot. I don't recall if I ever knew where these came from? Wonder if the ser. # are consecutive in line with the dept markings?

What is the serial on your #8? Maybe mine and yours came from the same place. I guess either a prison or police or sheriff's office.

I really think both of ours came for the same place.

So is yours #1328?

Well it has been over one year waiting for the tax stamp and finally ATF passed me. I picked up my M6 about 2 hours ago. Is there any suggestions that anyone can give me before I start shooting it? Any tips on cleaning it etc will be appreciated.

Thanks Tom

Curious, how long was the wait? I'm waiting for a Thompson that is at the one year mark. The bright side is it appreciated in value in that years time.

Well it has been over one year waiting for the tax stamp and finally ATF passed me. I picked up my M6 about 2 hours ago. Is there any suggestions that anyone can give me before I start shooting it? Any tips on cleaning it etc will be appreciated.

Thanks Tom

Curious, how long was the wait? I'm waiting for a Thompson that is at the one year mark. The bright side is it appreciated in value in that years time.

Yes my M6 has also gone up a lot over the past one and a half years.. Auto machine guns are super high priced now. UZI's that were selling for 10 to 13K are now 20K. Really kind of nuts. ATF had my docs by April 3rd and yesterday I got my tax stamp. You should be approved real soon.

• 3 months later...