Hi Ingram shooters and collectors. Can you please let me know what you think about this Model 6 SMG. Any comments would be appreciated. This will be my 2nd M6. The serial number on this one is in the 200s. Thank you to all of you for your help and educating me on the Ingram M6.

post-263847-0-72900800-1655606147_thumb.jpg

post-263847-0-23746000-1655608267_thumb.jpg

post-263847-0-48589800-1655608298_thumb.jpg

post-263847-0-29856200-1655608360_thumb.jpg

post-263847-0-64965900-1655608406_thumb.jpg

Edited by tom silver

Tom they always called those the poor mans Thompson.I always called them a lower cost 45 shooter and fun gun. That is a real nice one.It is nice when you like something and get a great example of it.And it is always about the history of all of it.

i remember around the time when T-REX WALKED THE EARTH. YOU COULD NOT GET ONE IF YOU WANTED ONE AND P.D.S JUST SALTED THEM AWAY.

like many who never wanted a m3 or m3a1 and now they are the rage.

Thanks for posting the pic's. nice to see them and that cond. RON K.

Tom they always called those the poor mans Thompson.I always called them a lower cost 45 shooter and fun gun. That is a real nice one.It is nice when you like something and get a great example of it.And it is always about the history of all of it.

i remember around the time when T-REX WALKED THE EARTH. YOU COULD NOT GET ONE IF YOU WANTED ONE AND P.D.S JUST SALTED THEM AWAY.

like many who never wanted a m3 or m3a1 and now they are the rage.

Thanks for posting the pic's. nice to see them and that cond. RON K.

Thanks Ron. This one was tucked away for many years at a police station and the gentleman I am getting it from very rarely shot it. I think it's one of the nicer conditioned ones. I am very excited to get this one. Thanks for your kind words. I think many people really don't much about Ingram and his early submachine guns. I think that are fantastic myself. Thanks again. Tom

Glad you located that one, its not just certain ones get all the glory, They all did the same job. And the cond. on that one is superb. And I bet the cost$$ was not a second mortgage...I am glad when forum members come here and post great guns.I remember getting some Sten guns in the 70's and thought meh and studied up the history. and said well at that time that was what was needed the Germans thought that to they made some and used them. And Tom you will find out many many don't know anything about a lot unless they buy sell and study it all.

that is keeping the History alive. on to the third one when it comes around RON K.

Glad you located that one, its not just certain ones get all the glory, They all did the same job. And the cond. on that one is superb. And I bet the cost$$ was not a second mortgage...I am glad when forum members come here and post great guns.I remember getting some Sten guns in the 70's and thought meh and studied up the history. and said well at that time that was what was needed the Germans thought that to they made some and used them. And Tom you will find out many many don't know anything about a lot unless they buy sell and study it all.

that is keeping the History alive. on to the third one when it comes around RON K.

Thanks again Ron. I honor the history of Gordon B. Ingram and I am honored to soon be having my. 2nd M6.