New Kahr Drums After The Ban Expires.

I'd say Tuesday. But wait. I wouldn't buy until the price spikes and levels off. See the post below about all this...

It is my impression they can be ordered now. Placed on backorder to be shipped after the ban expired. I was told by a dealer he cancelled the order due to the price increase. I don't know the price but was told it was about twice of the law enforcement price that exists now.

I think it will be a very short window before the ban passes after the election . They still will be cheaper that what WH drums are bring now..

This is the answer I got a few weeks ago...

Good Morning!  If the ban expires in Sept. we do plan on selling the 50rd Drums to the general public.  However, we currently are not excepting order.  If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

Thank You
Kahr Customer Service

Don't forget you are dealing with the Moonies. When they are not going door to door they are making guns. "American made"

Here is the email I got yesterday from their sales dept....

Bob,

Good Morning! If the ban expires we will be selling the 50rd Drums. The price is going to be $284.00. We currently are not excepting orders. If the ban does expire, we will be able to take orders for them. We do not expect to have them available until October. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/tongue.gif exciting,no?......I please to easy; But, hope for PK's coordinated group buy.........jw