TSMG MK1 Breech Cover (British)

Holy moly! That's a sealed pattern example! That is what contractors looking at making them would examine and work from.

"just slipped through your fingers" as in somebody sniped you at an auction?

The little unhappy emoji tells me you are not too happy getting only the pictures?

You got that right on both accounts, such is life and my fault for not bidding higher.

Well, I can't tell you how many great Tho pain items that I've had grabbed out from under me.....dont feel bad as there's alwaya somebody with more cash! Thanks for the great pics.....at least we can all benefit from great reference images!

David, can you put those pics in with the pinned canvas items?

IMA sells repo's of that or at least they used too.

I did see them on IMA, here is a photo I downloaded, but I prefer originals.

Type 2 TSMG breech cover RS.JPG Type 2 TSMG breech cover.JPG

Well, I can't tell you how many great Tho pain items that I've had grabbed out from under me.....dont feel bad as there's alwaya somebody with more cash! Thanks for the great pics.....at least we can all benefit from great reference images!

David, can you put those pics in with the pinned canvas items?

Indeed, I have lost a few auctions over the years at the last minute, but as you say, there is a limit to funds for some of us, so we have to bid wisely.

The same thing happened with the four page pamphlet for the Model of 1928 shown in Post #40 in:

http://www.machinegunboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21771&&page=2

Lost in initial auction, but a few months later it came back, exact same booklet, and I won second time around, so sometimes there is a silver lining.