Parts For Replica Thompson

Ron, I have't heard that Kokusai made a PPSH 41! wow, Kokusai made more modelguns than i thought! "Hudson" makes an PPSH 41 too...it is currently available from www.endoshoji-jp.com/index.html expensive though!! or from www.uncompany.com (other guns section)

Chris, i think that your Kokusai probably uses the "paper cap" cartridges. If you take some pictures of the "chamber," i think that I can tell you what cartridges you need to get your Kokusai "running" I have some friends in Japan who might be able to help find some cartridges for you, who knows? As for the drum magazine, it sounds like you have an MGC (display) 39 rd drum there.

It is possible to get the solid plug out of these Thompsons, I've done it myself..just takes a very sharp drill bit and a bit of care. I've also had dealings with Roger and he was very helpful and friendly. The firing pins he sells are very nicely made and fit perfectly and he even managed to find me a replacement bolt that hadn't been cut on the end.

Mark, I've tried to get in touch with you about the MP40 parts you've got, did you get my email?

QUOTE (mp40 @ Sep 25 2003, 01:18 AM)

Chris, i think that your Kokusai probably uses the "paper cap" cartridges. If you take some pictures of the "chamber," i think that I can tell you what cartridges you need to get your Kokusai "running" I have some friends in Japan who might be able to help find some cartridges for you, who knows? As for the drum magazine, it sounds like you have an MGC (display) 39 rd drum there.[/color]

Thanks man - will get some pix to you ;

and you are correct about the drum!

Thanks man - will get some pix to you ;

and you are correct about the drum!