Shooter 20s and 30s

Gents, I have a group of shooter mags I would like to offer for sale. There are here with me in NM, not in Poland or a different eastern European Country.

These are not as nice as the NOS mags I offer in a different post. Springs are strong...they'll make great shooters but won't win a beauty contest.

Images here: https://imgur.com/gallery/DAJZdWP

Here's what they are (all flaws are pictured in the album):

AO 30 rounder has very worn finish and the slightest dent

Seymour 30 rounder with perfect bluing, but a small dent

Seymour 30 rounder with a few scratches and a tiny spot of rust that was neutralized before it pitted the magazine

Seymour 20 rounder with a tiny spot of rust that was neutralized before it pitted the magazine

AO 20 rounder with some minor pitting on the bottom from and back

AO 20 rounder with some minor pitting on the bottom from and the base

That's six good shooters for $120.

Shipping flat rate is $14.

I can take personal check, MO, or paypal family / friends with a blank comments section-you cover any fees if applicable please. First to post, email, or PM gets 'em until I am sold out.

I will not sell overseas. US Sales only and where legal. I work a day job so if I am a little slow to respond, I'd appreciate your patience.

I plan to list some black crinkle oilers, nickel oilers, brass cleaning rods, steel cleaning rods, a Seymour L Drum, and some other manufacturer mags as soon as I can.

DA Gave me permission to list these.

Thanks for looking

Colin