WTS - Doug Richardson display receiver and 28 parts kit.

With Dave’s kind permission of course.

The receiver was manufactured and engraved by Doug as a Model 1928 A1 ( no serial number ). The underside of the receiver is marked with an R. I bought this 20+ years ago and don’t know much about it or who I got it from.

The parts kit includes a finned barrel (easily removed) with I believe a Type II compensator ( no bullet ) and which is not pinned. The bore looks clean with a lot of rifling. The lower is marked with No. S-267833. I haven’t taken it apart to see what’s in it. I was not able to slide it all of the way off the receiver as you can see from the pictures though I have removed it before. Not sure what is holding it up, I’m sure someone here can tell me, but I didn’t want to start dismantling the lower.

The but stock looks like it has a T stamped on it and is marked with 5332. The butt plate is marked 7552. The horizontal grip has a S.

I’d like to get $2500 for the whole thing but will entertain offers if you think I’m low balling it.

I'm only offering this on the board. If anyone has any comments or questions, Feel free to share.

IMG_2363.jpeg

IMG_2364.jpeg

IMG_2365.jpeg

IMG_2366.jpeg

IMG_2367.jpeg

IMG_2368.jpeg

IMG_2369.jpeg

IMG_2373.jpeg

IMG_2374.jpeg

IMG_2358.jpeg

IMG_2359.jpeg

IMG_2360.jpeg

IMG_2361.jpeg

IMG_2362.jpeg

Probably one of the best dummy guns money could buy in the USA. Richardson receivers are legendary and that parts kit is top notch. Wish I has $2500 laying around. Good price.

I'm gonna change my past comment and go with not a Colt Buttstock now. Yeah, that mark does have some resemblance to an anchor, but the top of the anchor is missing and should not be on this stock. I think it is a "T" or just a dent.

Also the wood looks a bit chunky to me, but real hard to tell by just the pics.

Agree this is a nice package anyway. DR receivers do really look good, and are all but unavailable now.