WTB: Integral suppressor for Grease Gun. Preferably Ciener or similar

I want the suppressor to replace the barrel, and be a regular cylinder shape (Like the Ciener suppressors). I do not like the stepped down shape of the original OSS suppressor. Does anyone have one, or know where I should look?

I like the suppressor in this video.

Thanks,

Mike

you missed the $800 ones off GB by a few months (me too)... :(

they are sold out now, so its a $1500-$2000 deal now....which to me is stupid money for a silencer

ive looked into KGB...i think he was $2,000 which is just more than i can justify when i can just thread a shorty barrel and toss a silencer on for $100-200

when a silencer is $500 and a barrel is $200 why putting them together is $2,000

you missed the $800 ones off GB by a few months (me too)... :(

they are sold out now, so its a $1500-$2000 deal now....which to me is stupid money for a silencer

ive looked into KGB...i think he was $2,000 which is just more than i can justify when i can just thread a shorty barrel and toss a silencer on for $100-200

when a silencer is $500 and a barrel is $200 why putting them together is $2,000

$800? Were they Ciener ones too?

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/799260564

$765!!!

scrc

all sold out now..he had the last one on his website for $1200...i offered him $900 and he wouldnt budge.....it sold a week later, so he was right

if you already have a .45 silencer its crazy to pay $1500-2000 + the stamp for a silenced barrel...at least to me

i would have grabbed a $765 scrc in a heartbeat...sadly missed the last one by a couple of months

http://www.paladinarmory.com/customsu.htm

Edited by huggytree

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...