Pre 86 Dealer Sample Bren MK1 Value

Any RKI's have a ballpark idea as to what a Pre86 Dealer Sample Bren MK1 is worth these days? Over the years I have picked up a ton of NFA weapons that just got thrown back in the vault when I bought out collections and this is one. Time to do some house cleaning and it is on top of the list. It's a fairly clean "Interarms" import dated 1941. If I get a chance, I will post some pics. Any SWAG's would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Shot up some pics this afternoon. This thing looks like a MK1 & MK2 mix. The left side of the receiver is marked "MK1 D 1941". The left side marked "Bren UK 303". The barrel is marked .303 MK1 18.5 tons, with other British proof markings. The lower looks like a Post War Canadian, but I am just guessing. Bipod looks like it is a MK1. The buttstock has no shoulder strap. A post war Canadian issue? Pics attached.

200608-3a.JPG

200608-3b.JPG

200608-3c.JPG

200608-3d.JPG

200608-3e.JPG

200608-3f.JPG

200608-3k.JPG

Looks pretty good to me, lower looks to be Enfield Mk1 m pattern. Butt is Mk2 and is probably not original (Some Enfield Mk1s were thought to have been fitted with Mk2 butts due to shortages) as the Mk2 production by the Monotype Corp didnt start till late 41. Is the Serial no. In the H or K range? If you wanted to fit a butt handle and spoon you would need the Mk1 butt however by the time this gun was produced, the handle and spoon were obsolete.