Best Books For New Thompson Enthusiast?

Hi folks, I'm going to order "American thunder II" monday and was wondering is there are any other "Have-to-have" books on the Thompson for someone just beginning to educate themselves about the myriad variations (Full AND semi-auto) the gun has gone through for almost 9 decades (?)

What's YOUR "Go-To" book(s) when you have a question about a marking,stamp, cartouche....and can't or don't want to go on-line and wait for an answer?

Thanks in advance for any advice http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/cool.gif

Thanks for the suggestions guys http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Art', I looked at the books available here but, I'm "Guessing" some of them go over the same stuff (?) I'm gonna get "American thunder II" for sure tomorrow (It looks like a great book to start with) but I'd like to know what y'all use. I'm just starting-out here and would like to "Balance" books for coverage of the different variations.

Thankyou very much for the heads-up

You may also think about Doug's books on magazines and drums. As well as Tracie Hill's book, "Thompson, the American Legend", and "The Gun That Made the Twenties Roar" William J. Helmer

With the above 4 added to Frank's book you should have all you need.

It would be great if Cox's book were reprinted. Even though it wouldn't hold the value of the 1st edition it would be nice to have.

Ouch!!! Amazon is listing Roger's book!

Thompson Submachine Gun

Roger A. Cox

Best Price $1,150.00