A Group Buy On Ammo

Thought we might get together here and try to make a group buy on ammo. We might get it a lot cheaper.

Clearview and Centerfiresystems have the Russian Repack stuff (or they claim to). Century has PMP.

Voice here what you can buy by the 1000's and what kind you will prefer.

I will start with 5 tins of the russian repack from centerfire for 89.99 a tin or I will go 5 cases of PMP at .15 cents per shot. Century includes shipping. Right now Century is at .175 per shot shipped. We might get the Russian repacks down about $10 a tin and get the shipping thrown in.

Do I hear a second?

We could do this on mags too, if anyone is interested.

Ill be playing golf all weekend, so I will check out the replys Monday unless I get in early.

Take care

Jr

Centerfire Systems is out of Russian repack too. It's gone.

I may be wrong, but most companies won't do a bulk discount with multiple shipping points. If you are quick, you might be able to put something together for shipment to TCA for the members attending in a couple weeks.

With my FFL I just got 45acp pmp ammo for 175$ shipped from Century. That was the July special. If we buy enough they would probably give me that price again. That is great price as far as 45 goes. The only shipping would be from me to you. No charge on my end. Pmp is great ammo and it is reloadable brass case boxer primed. If you want to do a group buy let me know. Rob

P.S. where would I ship ammo to for use at the TCA?

I have an ffl with century too and the pmp is still on sale for that price. That price is pretty high, as I have seen them sell it for 150 per case shipped. If we order enough, mabye we can get a price like that. I would go 5 cases (5000K). Who else wants some?

Jr

John Jr: I will buy 5 cases @ $150.00 per case, shipped. We would need to talk with Tracie asap if you are planning on shipping to TCA. As an alternative or If that didn't work out, it could all be shipped to me and I can bring it to the shoot.

http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/tongue.gif I'm on Cheaper than Dirt e-mailing list & I bought 3,000 rds. on one of their sales. I paid $8.07 a box plus shipping (shipping was about $30.00 extra for the 3 cases). It was about what I would paid at a gun show but it came right to my door step (instead of me lugging it home in the truck of my mustang).

I will check but I doubt how many places they have to ship it to will matter. They just want to sell.

I think were up to 10 cases and I think I can get a friend to go 2 or 3 cases here locally. I would say thats 13 cases. If we could get a few more of you guys to go in, I think it might work. Lets get it around 20,000 rounds before I call him.

Thanks

John Titsworth, Jr.