Colt Thompson Serial Numbers

Some months ago I received an email as the result of a post concerning two Colt Thompsons Nos. 4405 and 12515.

Unfortunatly, I lost my hard drive and all my message history.

I have recently received an e-mail from Gordon Herigstad advising me that he is about to publish another edition of his book "Colt Serial numbers" having spent the last year researching and editing.

I have been assiting Gordon with "The New Zealand connection" having recently found yet more Colt Thompsons down here including a very rare "Gentry" gun .

If the owner of Colt 1921 Nos. 4405 and 12515. would like the recent history of these rare and interesting guns included in the latest edition, please e-mail me.

More importantly, if any other Colt Thompson owners or low serial 1928A1 (less than 15,000) who also wish to have the recent history included please also e-mail me via the forum.

Please note, Gordon's book is not an inexpensive mass publication. It is a limited edition (50) and is of special interest to Thompson collectors and historians, which is what we are.

Many thanks,

Murray http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/smile.gif