50 round GG mags for sale (not me)

huggytree

http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?88117-50-round-grease-gun-mags-for-Mac-10&p=792802#post792802

in case anyone is interested in these...i grabbed 4 of them and they are pretty darn cool...they come in a nonslip rubber sleeve...1 hole drilled at 50 rounds...the mag is original finish, just welded 2 together

this is the guys 2nd batch....i havent shot mine yet, but others have been very pleased...his packaging and shipping are excellent...

rare item that may not be seen again

You have to leave you're House and make it up to SAR show in Phx.Seems one time or another in 20 years all have made it up there.But for a few who did a bad Thompson deal and might worry about going and seeing some old customer.Colt21ARon

I cant afford all the stuff I might buy if I go

Ive heard most/all the good deals are sold the night before

Totally not true. Last year I didn't spend a dime on thursday. Times have changed, a lot of guys don't even set up on thursday anymore and just show up friday morning. Not a bad show, but I've not found a lot of stuff there vs. other shows and there are limits as to what I can ship/ airplane back, so a lot of bigger stuff you keep walking. All gun shows now have expiration dates and are fading quickly and pickens get slimmer and slimmer as things head online. I do the whole trip in 36 hours now if I go.

I watched a guy try to use to franken-mags like this at Knob Creek in the match shooting them in his Spitfire.....werent worth a damn but thats just my experience. Just because it looks cool, doesnt mean its worth it. Besides for the cost, I can buy a lot of 30 rds mags.