Registered Full Auto 1927a1

Everybody,

Does anyone know of (or ever heard a rumor of) a West Hurley 1927A1 being converted to a REGISTERED machinegun before the May 19, 1986 ban?

I am just wondering if anyone ever did.

Thanks,

Norm

I haven't heard of one, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I do know that there are transferrable lightning links made for the WH/Kahr 1927A1s. The only registered 1927s I'm aware of are the original Colt 1927s...a full-auto TSMG that was converted to semi-auto (most were converted back to full-auto), but still considered an SMG by the alphabet boys since it uses a machinegun receiver.

• 3 weeks later...

looking over old posts here sorry,yes ihad one and did sell it to a dealer in wisc.about ten years ago,it was in really nice shape, bought it from another dealer who said it was original out of the factory,when i got it noticed the semi markings and said whazzz-up with that........ he said what did you expect for 3,000.00 go figure.

paperwork still said auto -ord,new york address,

the guy owned a rifle range,and was going to use it for a range rental gun........he seemed happy with it since it was never returned or no complaints..........also that is the only one i ever saw or had........i am sure another is out there............now that i posted this,it just went up 5,0000...rare rare,semi converted to full last week of m.g.ban,get it now,carnie barkers...................wink. take care,ron colt 21 a