NFA Batch Approvals

Speeddemon02

I have read that the NFA branch to help speed things along and get the backlog under control is doing some type of batch approvals. Like if someone has a form 4 pending from Sept and another from Dec both will be approved when the Sept one comes up. I say heard as others from other forums has said that they have had it happen to them, but not many and was curious what others have heard or experienced?

Ive got 9 in the pipeline

I have 0 hope

Seen this posted a few times. Doesnt sound like a new standard operating procedure. I have 0 hope

Reason why I have 0 hope? Its the government and it makes sense

I dont know if the nfa considers 10 months a backlog. I think its by design

Edited by huggytree

Ive got one coming within a week or 2. Plus another right after. Ill report if 9 stamps show up :)

Like I said, 13 showed up for one of my customers all at once that were mailed out by us 6-7 months apart from each other, so it is happening. Hopefully you get lucky too.

I had a batch come in a couple weeks back. Longest one was ~13 months, shortest one was ~6 months. It was like 7 or 8 stamps total from several different examiners, submitted months apart, paper form 1, form 4, and efile form 1. Most of the approved forms showed up within a couple days of each other. The efile came back a week later.

Even though the "approved" dates range from April 15 to May 13, the stamps all showed up closer together than that. Maybe the mail room is saving them up and batching them out as well? :D The 5/13 stamp was the efile one which didn't have to get a stamp licked and stuck to the paper and then mailed back to me, so that probably saved it a couple weeks.

Screenshot-20190528-110922.png Screenshot-20190528-110955.png Screenshot-20190528-111027.png Screenshot-20190528-111049.png Screenshot-20190528-111202.png Screenshot-20190528-111232.png Screenshot-20190528-111302.png Screenshot-20190528-111327.png
Edited by giantpune

I have small groups spread out from July to April, hoping this is even remotely true for me and get lucky. My longest is currently over 10 months so would be nice if my shortest was a month.

got a stamp today.....excited as i expected it to be 9 stamps :)

nope just 1 :angry2:

7 more chances to be a bulk stamp situation....my luck it WILL happen on my last 2 stamps(my last 2 were the same week check cashed)

current wait time was 10 months 3 weeks for me

Edited by huggytree

Just a thought: are they batching by transferee or by transferor? If it's by transferor, it's going to have very little impact on any given individual but will help out the bigger dealers immeasurably

Just a thought: are they batching by transferee or by transferor? If it's by transferor, it's going to have very little impact on any given individual but will help out the bigger dealers immeasurably

We have gotten them back by transferee. One guy got 13 back at once, another guy 7 and another guy 5. Stamps for the same people mailed out originally 6 months apart! Been great getting inventory out so fast.

• 2 weeks later...
I just got my eForm 1 approved in less than a month. Don’t know if batching had anything to do with it, but I’ll take it with no complaints.