Philadelphia Ordnance Blank Barrel Question

First, thank you guys for the add!

Just purchased a m1927a1 Auto Ordnance SA and I am very pleased with it!

Here is my question. I am curious about blank adapting my gun for ww2 reenacting and using one of those 10.5 " phila ordnance blank only barrels. Does anyone have any experience with them?

I would like to configure my gun to resemble a late M1928 with the smooth barrel and cuts comp and simple lyman peep sight like you would see on some examples of a late war m1928.

If I were to get ahold of a smooth barrel from phila ordnance that does not have external threading on the muzzle, could I attach a cuts compensator to it? I'm not familiar with how to install the compensator, but I know it would have to be machined to accept the pin for the compensator, but would I have to machine threading the muzzle?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! And I appoligize if this has already been addressed before.

Thanks again!

I have exactly what your looking for . I bought the barrel and sent it to dan block who installed the cutts compensator. smooth barrel, horizontal fore grip. I did the removable stock myself... I also use mine for ww2 reenacting ..,. shoots great I also had dan do the selector for the hold back on the bolt to install the drum mag. piece of cake to put the drum in.

I have exactly what your looking for . I bought the barrel and sent it to dan block who installed the cutts compensator. smooth barrel, horizontal fore grip. I did the removable stock myself... I also use mine for ww2 reenacting ..,. shoots great I also had dan do the selector for the hold back on the bolt to install the drum mag. piece of cake to put the drum in.

A 10 1/2" barrel, on a receiver with a removable stock?

10/12 inch blank fire only barrel sold by Philadelphia ordnance , approved by the atf. I did the removable stock , with help from my local machine shop. nothing illegal about any of it. dan also did the mag catch modification so I can use the original mags. I also have an m1a1 set up the same way so both my Thompson have the quick change barrels if I want to live shoot. I opted for the blank fire barrel as opposed to an sbr. I have 4 sbr sub guns, one of which we did paper work to sell about 9 months ago.. its still pending. the blank only barrel seemed to be the easiest way to go.