Phoenix Arms MP40

WOW I guess they should have put up a palm tree and said Afrika Korps also. And what a crap looking magazine. Could they find even one better. And the case will already have some nice dirt stains on it already.

I would not even consider it for $10 grand. But hey a collector and his money are always parted when the new ad's come out. I don't see anything there to get excited about at all.

take a pass keep shopping.

Colt21A Ron

Yes Another outfit that did a few some guy ten years ago maybe longer had a pair of MP-38's by them. I know it was not Inland. But on MP-40'S lowers. remember that was MP-38 lower in painted aluminum or anodized later on..My freaking head hurts I know so much on this stuff and I see everyday crap advertised and ad's that make me cringe on out right lie or mistake. Saw a chrome PPK today. With a typed noted and signed I took this from S.S. General.

yeah let me sign this I snatched Eva BRAUN from under Adolph's desk. And have her Engraved P.P. in my desk drawer.

Colt21A Ron

WOW I guess they should have put up a palm tree and said Afrika Korps also. And what a crap looking magazine. Could they find even one better. And the case will already have some nice dirt stains on it already.

I would not even consider it for $10 grand. But hey a collector and his money are always parted when the new ad's come out. I don't see anything there to get excited about at all.

take a pass keep shopping.

Colt21A Ron

We sell what is supplied. The mag is the mag it has. The gun is in on a broker deal for a client that has cancer. The gun was force patina'd by a previous owner, refinishing a tube gun doesnt hurt values.

That has nothing to do with mag cond. Or anything on mag cond and the ad. Hopefully the client you speak will pull out of it. got.. better mag, better pic ad sells it quicker And you help the client in need.

Colt21A Ron

Unfortunately he is bad off. Already in the lymph-nodes and seems to be very aggressive. The gun comes with 2 mags, the other mag is in much better condition, that one just happen to be the one in the gun for the photos we took last year. Now that the gun is in our possession we will be updating the photos.

• That is good that will help sell and help the guy out I just came out of Big C surgery Oct 20th..So I know what it is all about. And can talk about it very bluntly... I wish him prayers and Luck.. He will need it all. Colt21ARon

I would actually guess that was a re-activated C&R gun - clearly an original tube, done by Phoenix arms. I would want a little more info from BATF on it . It seriously needs to be cleaned, and it iis hard to say if the mis-matched parts are a result of some one reactivating it or German armorers scavenging parts to get a gun operable again. I have seen several mismatched original guns in European museums. I think a little elbow grease would go a long way to helping this gun out. Still, not a $13k gun.......

That's not an original tube. Just a blAnk serial numbered to the lower. I think it's a decent buy looking at today's prices. My originals have 4-6 Wafs and codes stamped on the tube some have a year date code on the bottom between the barrel nut and sling ring Edited by Junkhunter