Chat Tonight

Come early stay late, I will be in an out and its open as of 8pm central time.

Make sure you have the NEW client software installed. If you joined last week and got in no problem, if you try to join and cant download the NEW client software.

Tks

Jr

John Jr. I am sorry for not getting in the chat-room Sunday; I was too late after down loading the Ventrilo updates,, http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/huh.gif ,,,,,,,Hope there was enough guys in there, because I know there still has to be a great interest in the Chat sessions............Thank you for doing it.......jw

PhilOhio, what kind of scooter do you have? I just have a old (1996) Harley Ultra Classic. You can see photo's on here...my Harley page. It is for sale by the way for anybody interested, hint, hint, wink, wink, nod, nod, nudge, nudge.

I'm down to only one bike also. I've had the gammit of bikes, KZ 1300, Kaw 900- first one to take me to 165 mph, KZ 1000, Hondas, 1 Yamaha, 5 dirt bikes, and a show Harley at one time. Lot's of pain. The dirt bikes are why I walk funny somedays and have had the shoulders operated on. I have this Harley souped up a little and it runs like a scalded ass ape. I freak the crotch rockets out when you take a 1000 lb. bike into a corner and drag the foot rests on the ground. But I do like the comforts of a stereo, cb, cruise that I have on it. It really makes people look when I go into a turn with the stereo blaring and dragging the foot rests.