Morphys Auction Prices

83Baron

I've consigned at RIA and I've always been pleased with my net. It's always been what I figured I could have gotten privately or a bit more. I also have consigned regular firearms (not class 3) via a dealer on gunbroker. Again my net is the same or higher than what I would've gotten on my own

I've been at KC since 87 so I'm not sure what specific event.. the one which most comes to mind is when Kent and I told Kenny's wife too F off and we pulled out. I stopped shooting there on postiion 26 (?)next to Neal and Irv Kahn for good. Dropped my drive in sales spot and will no longer sell on tables there.

As for Free's FG 42's the only reweld was nice! if I can find images on my laptop or on my servers from here in the desert, I'll post the images, weld details and xrays. I kept the nicest Model 2...The Model 1 was gone in no time. And the 2nd best Model 2 went to a guy who's wife "lent him 200k" That sorry SOB is now divorced after messing up his already bad reputation in the bsns. I'm sure glad I controlled whole deal.

Now that I've thought a bit longer... another "event" was kicking the "dog snot" out of Dana Reed in our camp! He had taken a guy I knew for 80k or so and he kind of said the wrong thing at the wrong time I guess...LOL

PTRS

Edited by PTRS-14.5

Sadly that scum bag is alive and still selling parts on GB as "Dropdabomb" out of FL.

Ah yes JAC sold some mg's to Don Porter (Top Guns out of Knox Pa) and I at KC years ago. He claimed they were transferable and as I expected they can back as presamples... Don about tore him apart when he couldn't get the 30k or so back. It took a long time... Years on, Don became a partner in a Corp we formed Glycol Technologies,Inc. the transfer fluids supply and service group to my Engineering Company. Sadly Don died in 2000 from bone cancer. He was one fine man and an absolutely entertainING guy! We was the founder of the Penguin Scouts! Few of us are around now Ray C of PA (Who is my plant lead man) and 5 or 6 others. Mullins' was POS.

PTRS

Edited by PTRS-14.5