*Sold Out!*Stick Mag Loaders For Sale

such a neat product....looks like a lot of time involved to make...1 is mine.....i can load my mags with ease, but now it will be fun for the kids to load it...

thanks for making these!......also i have some birds eye maple antique furniture...so that makes it extra cool

such a neat product....looks like a lot of time involved to make...1 is mine.....i can load my mags with ease, but now it will be fun for the kids to load it...

thanks for making these!......also i have some birds eye maple antique furniture...so that makes it extra cool

Thanks Dave, my pleasure. I hope you like it as much AFTER you get it...

I love most Maple but birds-eye is cool. These are the grips I made for my carry gun. Sig P938 with my initials inlaid with copper dust.

20170426_172911.jpg20170426_172826.jpg

All six sold which means sold out again in only one day! Thanks so much everyone!

I have now made and sold 43 of these and they are all over the country! Cool feeling. Makes me wonder how many rounds and magazines that have loaded as of now???

Jon

Now these are unique! Will you take advance orders for one unit in your next batch?

Thank you!!!

Now these are unique! Will you take advance orders for one unit in your next batch?

Thank you!!!

I do sort of...

I won't take $ until I have something done to send. I might make another set in about a month. When I do I'll PM you here and let you know.

Thanks!

Jon

got mine...its impressive how much work went into it....very cool...

tested it out w/ 20 rounds....didnt know loading a mag could be so much fun...of all the speed loaders i feel this one works the easiest and best on any of my guns...and its just cool to look at

thank you for this product....

Perfect. I'll look forward to receiving your message as I'm very impressed with the high level of craftsmanship!!!

Thank you!!!

got mine...its impressive how much work went into it....very cool...

tested it out w/ 20 rounds....didnt know loading a mag could be so much fun...of all the speed loaders i feel this one works the easiest and best on any of my guns...and its just cool to look at

thank you for this product....

Thank You!

Always great to get feeback. Especially the good kind. Glad you like it!

• 3 weeks later...

Please add me to the list of future Thompson loaders.

Used one of your design..

Awesome in beauty of wood and function! PM sent. Thanks.

Please add me to the list of future Thompson loaders.

Used one of your design..

Awesome in beauty of wood and function! PM sent. Thanks.

PM sent. sorry for the late reply. I was away on vacation. Thanks, Jon

Please add me to your list for your next run!

Mark

Already requested to be added a while back so just making sure I'm on the list for one. Thanks!

I will have both of you down to contact when the next ones are ready. Thank you!

Jon

• 3 weeks later...

FYI... For all of you who asked to be put on a list for a loader. .. This is a heads up that I have started working on the next set. I have six people requesting and am making a set of seven. Meaning if everyone follows through I will have one available soon.

I will be contacting all of you after I'm finished. Hopefully in less than a week.

Thanks,

Jon

Jon,

Thank you for the update on the next production run. I'll wait for your e-mail and am ready to send off funds. The craftsmanship in these is something to be very proud of.

Thank you!!!

Alrighty!! For all of you seven that have been waiting... The loaders are finished. See post #1 for the current pictures.

These have some great birds-eye and iridescence in them. Pictured do not do them justice.

You all will have PM's with instructions in your inbox shortly. Please look for the tag on the envelope at the top of the screen. I will hold these for the guys that have requested for two weeks. After that they will first come to purchase.

Thank you,

Jon