*Sold Out!*Stick Mag Loaders For Sale

Just received my custom walnut loader today. All I can say is what a work of art! Better then I imagined. This beauty is getting put away for future use. Keep up the good work Jon.

All sold out.

I don't know when I'll do more yet. I'm almost always up for custom ones. PM me with your name and email if you want to be put on the wait list.

This now makes 72 of these out there!x

Thanks again guys!!

Jon

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

New Loaders available as of today (4-29-19)

See original post #1 for details, pricing, shipping.

If I sell all of these that will be 95 total sold around the country. When I reach 100 I am diong something really cool to commemorate it!!

Thanks,

Jon

I bought one last year(2018). It is most excellent. Does it so well. Excellent craftsmanship.Thank you. Frank Smith Lancaster, Ohio

• 2 weeks later...

Jon,

Received my hard maple stick mag loader today. Thank you for the quick delivery and excellent workmanship. As I was first looking at it, I thought the only thing that could make it better would be if the grain on the slide matched the grain on the body. When I looked closer, I saw that is exactly what you had done. Your attention to detail is much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Bob

Jon,

Received my hard maple stick mag loader today. Thank you for the quick delivery and excellent workmanship. As I was first looking at it, I thought the only thing that could make it better would be if the grain on the slide matched the grain on the body. When I looked closer, I saw that is exactly what you had done. Your attention to detail is much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Bob

Thanks Bob. I'm working on your Birdseye. It is grain matched on the top as well. Man I'd like to keep it... Hoping to be shipping it by Monday!

Ok... Sold 2 hard maples and have been doing customs. If I sell the remaining 4 hard maples that puts me at 99 made /sold!

4 maple available! Help me get to 99! #100 is going to be something special!!

Thanks guys!

Jon

Do you have a walnut version left? Also what is the price? Thanks

I only do the Walnut to order. I do have maples...

Maple is $108

Walnut is $155

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...