Odd website error

I dont know if this is me, or if it applies to everyone. I post and browse 95% of the time from my iPad using safari browser. Ive noticed that apostrophes do not appear, and are deleted when I write a post. So Ill use "Ill" there for an example. I type I apostrophe LL but when it posts the apostrophe is missing. Quotation marks as I can seem stay in place. Odd error that Ive noticed, but not a big deal. I dont know if its only me. I noticed it because I try my best to use proper English and noticed one of my posts had no apostrophes in it, went back and edited it to put them all in there and then they werent in the updated post.

Happening to anyone else?

Yes same here. Not sure why the apostrophes don't show up even though the show as I type. Yall have the same issues or dont yall?

I see what you mean. My phone auto corrects to add the apostrophe. I went back on, clicked on dont, selected dont (with apostrophe) to correct and the post shows it correctly

Ron

You only get apostrophes if you select ‘HTML Enabled’ in the ‘More Reply Options’ page... but then you get other problems, specifically the removal of desired white space.

Happens to everyone on all browsers.

I just stopped using contractions, instead... cannot, I am, etc.