TCA Show and Shoot-Sept 18/19

Its that time of year again-time for the Thompson Collectors Assn Show and Shoot, this September 18 and 19 at Tusco Rifle Club.

Address for 5320.20

Tusco Rifle Club

2132 Midvale Mine Road

Dennison Ohio 44621

The show portion will be on Saturday 18th and Thompson games will be on held on Sunday the 19th. The courses will include-

Standard Course of Fire

Spray and Pray

Death Star (a favorite by many)

Last Man Standing

And the Run n Gun will be a little different this year...Im sure everyone will enjoy.

Plenty of hotels and good food within 10 minutes of the range. Show setup can be done on Friday all day or Saturday morning.

Any questions feel free to contact me via PM on here or give me a call (330) 432-459eight

This year will be an eventful show and shoot.

And everyone in attendance will get a special item that commemorates the 100th anniversary of the Thompson and the 30th anniversary of the TCA.

Please send in your show and shoot applications soon so table arrangements and name tags can be ready for you when you get there.

See you in September!

This is another great Show & Shoot for the Thompson community. As with the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot, unfortunately, one day these events will end. I would encourage all forum members and Thompson enthusiasts to attend one or both of the Thompson association Show and Shoots. You really do not know what you are missing. And with this event, bring plenty of ammo. The TUSCO facility is a great place to shoot! The events John has planned are always the best.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually packing up already.

We will have at least one shooting event for everyone there even if you do not want to compete. More details at the show.

Lots of for sale items this time too!

If your not signed up and its not too late for you to attend, I highly recommend this Show & Shoot. I bet giantpanda4 or Got Uzi can get you in the Show and Shoot. All it takes is membership in the Thompson Collector's Association. And that can be done at the front door of the show!

I hope to see everyone there!