How About Polish L Drums?

doesn't everybody at least have one or two drum's already..???or do we need twenty to satisfy the crave.. i thought the "crave was only for "WHITE CASTLE"

polish drum's..never made them never will..they liked stick's...wink!

take care,ron

Where's Hardrede when you need him?

I'm sure its OK Dan, go ahead and order 10 or so and maybe I'll take one of them off you if they turn out to be in good shape.

Maybe you could orgainize another groop buy. You have a P.O. Box right? http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif

with the drum come's some pure polish sausage from warsaw..so really with thanksgiving coming up.not such a bad deal..since "bobak's won't ship from chicago.........

it's always in the detail's...take care,ron

All this Polish L drum talk made me run and buy some Bobak's sausage and smoked pork ends. Us Polski's have to keep things on an even keel here...wink! Right, colt21a? http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/woot.gif

We're not "Off Topic" yet, are we?????????

darn it ron...why? why? why? you know i'm stuck in this hell/hole of the desert...with the local's calling cardboard and tomatoe sauce.{chicago style pizza"}

luckily a week ago.i stopped at connie's in bridgeport!!

and frank's shrimp shack on 47th st.{sixty year's in the bizz}

now really off topic.not sure if thompson guy's like good shrimp.polish sausage,or a good pizza!! wink@

probably sushi!!!!! take care, ron

Connies, ya can't beat it! I've played there a few times, for some Sicilian "gentlemen". I think Baby Face ate there once, sprayed the outside of the original building with shot cartridges from his 18-round mag, missed all the windows, wiped his chin, and drove off. It could happen...

QUOTE (colt21a @ Nov 20 2005, 04:44 PM)

luckily a week ago.i stopped at connie's in bridgeport!!

Ron,

You stopped in Chicago last week and didn't email me? I wanted to meet you. Let me know the next time you come into town, I probably won't be in the desert anytime soon.

i plan on making it back to the windy city in june....and also checking the old haunt's of some people i sold some colt thompson's to around 88/89..........they are still around and still have the gun's....and now i want them back...

michael meyer's halloween,the night he returned home.wink!

take care,ron

darn has that city changed in the past few year's...been back three time's now since 98..................