M60 Resource Guide

I think if you know nothing about the M60, it is an ok start. If you are looking for a ton of details, and how to use your gun, or any technical info you will be disapointed. Really depends on what you are lookng for. Take a look here - there is a series on the M60 and it is well done & free.

http://machinegunpriceguide.com/html/m60_part_2.HTM

The FM and TMs are good on this gun and available free on line, Or I can email them to you. shoot me a PM......

Brian

• 2 weeks later...

Robert - if you have specific questions on the M60, drop me a note. I am not a serial number range or "what is the original color of a Maremount blah blah blah gun" but I own 3 m60s, shot them in the Navy and carried one (well, more than one but not at the same time) a lot for a job I had a while back, so I have a lot of practical experience with the system. I prefer them to the 240 as a one man carried support weapon. I have my own slings and ammo bags I take with me to use on Govt supplied equipment. I also have manuals, etc if you need them.

Robert - if you have specific questions on the M60, drop me a note. I am not a serial number range or "what is the original color of a Maremount blah blah blah gun" but I own 3 m60s, shot them in the Navy and carried one (well, more than one but not at the same time) a lot for a job I had a while back, so I have a lot of practical experience with the system. I prefer them to the 240 as a one man carried support weapon. I have my own slings and ammo bags I take with me to use on Govt supplied equipment. I also have manuals, etc if you need them.

OK, will do. Thanks very much.

Robert