West Hurley "c" Drum

I'm looking for #587. If anybody here has it, I have one that I will trade you. I want my "C" to match my gun. I will try the next TCA paper also. The one I have for trade is in perfect condition and never been fired. I have the box and it's ready to trade. It's not been to Merle either. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Hello All,

I'm quite new to the Thompson seen. I've been lurking here for a few weeks just learning so as not to look like a total idiot.

What are the West Hurley -C- drums worth now that the AWB is dead.

My company just bought a large collection of parts from a local gentleman and in it was 2 brand new in the box (they still have the original shipping tags) -C- Drums.

Numbers are 0035 and 0039, there are also a bunch of 50 round drums but I haven't checked the numbers on them yet.

What would be a good source to find the values of some of this stuff. I have 2 original cases also, I'm sure they aren't the FBI style everyone seems to be looking for. The case's are like a suit case lined with red fur, the only thing I can tell that is not in them is the weapon. They both contain a 50 rnd. drum and the but stock and under a flap in the top is multiple stick mags, cleaning rod etc.

Thanks in advance,

Rich

QUOTE (warnerssurplus @ Sep 21 2005, 08:07 AM)
Hello All,

I'm quite new to the Thompson seen. I've been lurking here for a few weeks just learning so as not to look like a total idiot.

What are the West Hurley -C- drums worth now that the AWB is dead.

My company just bought a large collection of parts from a local gentleman and in it was 2 brand new in the box (they still have the original shipping tags) -C- Drums.
Numbers are 0035 and 0039, there are also a bunch of 50 round drums but I haven't checked the numbers on them yet.

What would be a good source to find the values of some of this stuff. I have 2 original cases also, I'm sure they aren't the FBI style everyone seems to be looking for. The case's are like a suit case lined with red fur, the only thing I can tell that is not in them is the weapon. They both contain a 50 rnd. drum and the but stock and under a flap in the top is multiple stick mags, cleaning rod etc.

Thanks in advance,
Rich

Well as long as a request for pictures has been made, might as well post it here if you can.... I'm sure you have a slew of foamers just drooling over your post.... If your company is going to be selling their purchase, trust me you need go no further than this board.... Good luck with your endeavors.....

Hello all,

I'll try to get some pictures posted and emailed tomorrow when I get to the shop.

I looked through the pile some more today and there is alot of Stuff here. some neat, I found what appears to be a complete lower with the selecter. A bunch of New front and rear pistol grips. The but stock in the one case has a 1921 silver dollar inlaid in each side. All different canvas pouches for the different size drums and a few for stick mags.

Cans of screws and springs etc. I found a half dozen new cleaning rods and a couple sealed bags of brushes. A bunch of stick mags still in the green grease wrap. 4 rear sites they say lyman on them and look like the Browning 1919 rear site. and I'm still looking.

Z3BIGDADDY,

My company will be looking to sell and if I can sell it here, that would be great. I like to see stuff like this go to guys who are going to use it instead of hiding it waiting for the next Bill Clinton to come along so they can sell it for a fortune before the next stupid law takes affect.

Thanks,

Rich

I too am new, so please bear with me. In reference to serial numbers on the drums, I got a drum with my West Hurley which has no serial number on it. It appears to have been purchased with the gun, it is still in it's box with the instruction sheet. What is it?

Now that is a cool presentation case. Can you tell me more about these cases? I may be interested. It's not the "Indiana" style case I thought it may have been.

http://www.sturmgewehr.com/dalbert/Warner_Surplus/thompson%20007_edited.jpg

I like this http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

E-mail me your number, I'm interested in some of this, I'll call you on Monday morning.

Thanks,