• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Don - LongRangeSupply.com

Don - LongRangeSupply.com

Long Time Biggerhammer.net Member

• Regular Group
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 11:50 AM

As some of you may already know, Kelbly's is no longer the US importer for March optics. Sad news unfortunately. They were a great crew to deal with.

That being said, we are still able to get March products, so if there is something you need, give me a shout.

www.LongRangeSupply.com

Please note our NEW phone number:  385-200-1950

Also, if anyone is interested in the Kahles scope line, let me know. I am considering setting up a dealership with them.

#2 Don - LongRangeSupply.com

Don - LongRangeSupply.com

Long Time Biggerhammer.net Member

• Regular Group
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 02:20 PM

Once this site and the new sturmgewehr.com one are up and fully running, will I need to pay a fee to place any items I am offering for sale here in the 50 Cal forum or just at sturmgewehr.com? If yes, what will the fees be here?

I looked but could not find a list of membership fees for non commercial or commercial accounts on sturmgewehr.com. Do you have that fee structure worked out yet and is there a link showing it?

Everything is looking great. Thanks for all the efforts.

Don  www.LongRangeSupply.com

#3 dalbert

dalbert

Website Owner

• Admin
  • 4365 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 08:05 PM

Once this site and the new sturmgewehr.com one are up and fully running, will I need to pay a fee to place any items I am offering for sale here in the 50 Cal forum or just at sturmgewehr.com? If yes, what will the fees be here?

I looked but could not find a list of membership fees for non commercial or commercial accounts on sturmgewehr.com. Do you have that fee structure worked out yet and is there a link showing it?

Everything is looking great. Thanks for all the efforts.

Don  www.LongRangeSupply.com

Don,

The answer to both questions is no.  This will remain a free site, as it is well supported through donations by its generous members.  Sturmgewehr.com was not well supported, and needs to convert to a tiered pay system.  We have not finalized all the details on the new Sturm site, and it is free to post there currently.

Sturm is primarily a market board.  MGBoards is primarily a discussion board.  I intend to maintain that balance.

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com