Drum Fetish?

drum's, drum's, and more drum's..sounds like spencer tracy,"northwest passage"do you hear those drum's?? wink!

once you get a few that work,and a correct one for whatever model you have...."thompson correct era drum" for 21a, 21 ac and the military...i will let the expert's figure that one out...yes it has been written,

i guess it's been a long time since anybody has posted anything new...so this drum issue is the new fad /fetish... and the price has got everybody going.i guess everybody forget's in 1971 numrich price for new in box a.o.was $32.00 and earl's was $50.00........however everything increased since then, even some dealer price's.

but whats $400.00 or so to spend on a now $20,000 plus gun.chump change.

they have another 20,000 or more in europe now in the crate's.will the demand be that large........once the few hundred collector's buy what they need..no demand...no military gov.is using thompson's. think of that. if they did we would never see them for sale,

i know who has another 200,000 greasegun mags. i mean come on.every greasegun owner need's 500 mag's per gun right??

and when the s. really hit's the fan.

you gotta believe you can handle that tommy luggin around ten loaded L drum's, and the "C" for good measure.

the tommy can sit in the safe.or buried.the m-4 can do the job.and guess what it take's a drum.

and all is well on the planet....now how many drum's do we need to get again? wink! take care,ron

p.s. i hear a distant drummer....

yes phil everybody should have one.even the smoker's can buy them for that conversation piece ashtray with the coffee table book on thompson's who says we don't know how to market stuff...

i hope all the deal's work out fine,since alot of people laid out a few buck's to get it all done.

right now just kickin back and enjoyin all the fun...

since i don't need to sell a gosh darn thing..nothin left!

and thats the name of that tune...

take care,ron

I think it is a quest to see how many drums we can get and how cheap. I use to keep mags loaded for all the gums i had and could shoot 2000 rounds before reloading. I have 4 L drums and want a C drum before I will be happy but dont want to pay mega bucks for it.

yes the firearm's industry,sometime's we are the worst...gotta have that now,beat your buddy to it.have it for the next gun show,be a big shot at the creek......tell all at s.a.r. show........and the big kid on the block..chased those windmill's been around there and done that!!

now somebody else can carry the torch...but now easier to get burned.

it's supposed to be fun ,and not work and trouble...

what's love gotta to do with it??wink! take care,ron