Time For A New Survey

I am going to conduct another survey. If you would like a certain question to be asked, please send it to me or post it here in the next few days.

my email is johntitsworthjr@sbcglobal.net

Any kind of question is OK for this type of survey as I am reaching out to all. There is no way I can ask all of the questions, but I will TRY.

Here is a sample of the questions on the survey:

Do you own a fully automatic transferable Thompson submachine gun of any kind?

If you don't own a Thompson Submachine gun of any kind, do you plan on purchasing one in the next year or so?

If you were to buy a Thompson this year, what would be on your wish list?

If you were going to buy a semi-automatic Thompson which one would you buy?

If you bought a semi-automatic Thompson, would you consider having a short barrel placed on it?

and so on...

Please add you own questions. E mail if you don't want them shown here early. I will leave this open till next Monday Dec 29,2003 and then start the survey.

John Jr

This in itself is NOT the survey, it will be listed through a link. This is just so people can add any questions THEY would like to see on the survey before I make it up.

If you have any questions that you would like to see added to the survey post them or e mail them to me.

Thanks

John Jr

How about.... " Are you in the long tedious frickin slowest process in the world, of buying a f/a tsmg?" You know where you actually own one, but it lives somewhere else until some rubber stamper says it's ok to take it home where it belongs.....

QUOTE (full auto 45 @ Dec 26 2003, 02:55 PM)
Why do some guns come with white lettering and some do not?

Ok I'm in my corner Chris.

That's an after market thing available from Brownells:

http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/Pro...LACQUER-STIK%7e

It is used to bring out the stampings and numbers so they can be photographed easier.

Whisky Brother,

[That's an after market thing available from Brownells]

No, some very special limited Colts came with factory white lettering, and they are among the most wanted!

Okay Chris I'm going in the corner with Mike now! http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Zamm

Hey! ...just a dang minute,Chris...the `Colt` should be much larger!!! You`re gonna give us 21 owners an inferiority complex.

to add to Jim from FL's how many XX mags

also do the SA people have their guns modifed to take FA mags

also do you have mags to shoot and a seperate colection of mags to collect

BB

How about where to get white laquor sticks aside from Brownells and Mr. Richardson. Oh and my favorite, the crayola box.

BB

yes if anyone out there runs across a Ruger 22/45 with red medalions and green lettering for target model,

A I did the painting,

B i'm a dufus for trading it and I want that one back.