Smokin' '28

© Collin Waldron, 2005

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/TNKen/Sub-Gun-Smoke_Two.jpg

Have a friend in a college level digital media program. I helped him on a class project in the gun vault last night. Here's the '28. We shot pics on a bunch of different guns, but this was my favorite.

See if you can figure out the source of the smoke.

FYI this is the Mobile PD AO 1928 AC

Ken

Edited by TNKen

Ding-ding-ding!!! We have a winner. Mouth still tastes like cigar's. BTW, I don't smoke. You can see the small tube in the background against my black jacket above the foregrip. You can also see it going into the receiver right over the drum.

We tried a bunch of stuff. Punk sticks, but they went out when you slipped them inside the barrel. Cigars in the barrel, same thing. Tried blowing smoke through the receiver ala Vietnam shotgunner bong style, but could not get it consistent.

With the tube, I could get about 30 seconds of smoke if I did it right. The muzzle was over an indirect light which gave off heat, which created an updraft.

Collin shot about 100 pics, digital & b/w, plus video. We used a bunch of different guns, the Thompson, S&W 76, Model 12 Winchester, double barrel, etc. The thompson turned out the coolest, of course.

Congrats!!

Ken

Edited by TNKen

Hey,,do I win a cigar or something, just kidding

Great picture,its been so long since I shot my Tommy here in this cold weather ( ohio ) looking at that picture

I'm getting a itching trigger finger.

See Ya

Tino

Damm Nice Shot!

I Like it big time, Z

Beautiful lighting!!