Anybody In The Chicago Area...

If your close to Chicago and would like to talk about the Thompson and it's history on the History Channel, contact me today. They would like to talk to someone in either Northern Indiana or close to Chicago. Indianapolis was a bit of a drive for them. I need to get back to her today or tomorrow. Thanks. Make sure to comb your hair.

Hey Phil!

Yep i heard about this one.Didn't know they were going to talk about tommies till Mike told me about it.I surely would have sent them here!!Nothing but the cream of the crop here!!!

Me? I think everyone's tired of my kisser and i think we need to see the real tommy gun connaisseurs.

I'm just a Capone nut and a Thompson wannanewbie.You guys are way out of my league.

Can't wait to see Mike and the others here who will appear.

I will definitely spread the word to my gangsterbuff bretheren about the video. Say has anyone thought of making a vhs for sale of all the members here shooting? I'd certainly buy it!!

http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif Mario

QUOTE (PhilOhio @ May 25 2005, 08:49 AM)
QUOTE (chitowngangster @ May 24 2005, 09:24 PM)
...Say has anyone thought of making a vhs for sale of all the members here shooting? I'd certainly buy it!!...

http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif Mario

Mario,

If you're talking about the impending History Channel show, I think everything they air is available on tape or disk later. If you mean making a tape of members shooting, it would be quite a project to get them all together, unless filming was done at various locations and then edited into one composite production.

Also, I suspect that some board members may be less than enthusiastic about being included, for security reasons. You never know what might happen to such a tape, just floating around out there. The theft rate on conventional firearms is already far too high and increasing. A live, fire-breathing, privatey owned and stored Thompson is a pretty attractive target, in the eyes of the scum bag set.

But if you join, the annual Thompson Collectors Association meeting and shoot is probably the place to see more Thompsons in action, at one location, than anywhere on the face of the earth...coming in mid-August.

You're right Phil, my apology! I wasn't thinking.Wouldn't want any of the fine members getting into trouble.Too many overzealot do gooders out there! I guess i get a kick out of seeing Mike shooting computers and stuff so much.

One day will attend a thompson meet for sure.Bill Helmer said they were a hoot!!!Right now kinda tied up with some personal stuff.