WTS - COLT Era Items (with Dave's OK)

Hi everyone, pulled out some items I would like to sell and thin out the herd, sadly I suck with computers and cannot figure out how to add in the photos of the items. If you are interested in any of the items just tell me the item number and your email and I will email you the photos of the item(s).

These are all original period items (Colt Era – 1920’s & 1930’s) none of the items are reproductions. I did add in a couple of books that are more recent of which I have 2 copies of (Cox and Herigstad) otherwise all vintage items.

Magazines:

Item 1 – 3rd pattern (if you include the blank version) Shot Cartridge Magazine (18 rounds) in very good

condition. $950.00

Canvas:

Item 2 – Early MILLS L-Drum Pouch without strap only belt attachment, came from a PA Police

Department, well used with lots of soiling and some wear but no rips or tears. $350.00

Item 3 – Rusco Gun Pouch with Shoulder strap used and now a bit lighter from sun exposure but

Complete and marked, no rips or tears and all the snaps work. $850.00

Item 4 – Mexican made 1921 Colt Thompson gun case the same as the Mills / Rusco but made in leather

In excellent condition showing wear and use but complete and very nice. Stamped made in

Mexico, many Thompson’s went down to Mexico early on. $1850.00

Ammunition:

Item 5 – 1920’s Peters Ammunition Box in very good condition, complete with all the original ammo in

It, it will be shrink wrapped before I ship it out. $150.00

Item 6 – 1920’s Peters Shot Ammo Box in good used condition showing soiling and wear but complete

And still legible. Complete with all the original ammunition. $525.00

Item 7 – 1920’s Remington Tracer Ammunition Box as used by Law Enforcement in excellent condition

complete with all the original ammunition. $225.00

Item 8 – 1930’s / 1940’s Winchester ammunition Box in very good condition with all the original

ammunition in it. $85.00

Item 9 – 1930’s Peters Ammunition Box in very good condition with all the original

Ammunition in it. $100.00

Item 10 – 1930’s / 1940’s Peters Ammunition Box in very good condition with all the original

ammunition in it. $80.00

Item 11 – 1930’s / 1940’s Remington Ammunition Box in very good condition with all the original

ammunition in it. $75.00

Item 12 – 1930’s / 1940’s Remington Armor Piercing Ammunition in very good condition with all

The original ammunition in it, these are getting very hard to find. $265.00

COLT Parts:

Item 13 – All lower nickeled steel parts group – these are all the parts that they had made of nickeled

Steel in the lower, all in very good used condition and unmarked 6 parts). $750.00

Paper Items:

Item 14 – 1921 / 1922 ads and an article group (3pcs) all in good condition removed from magazines,

there are 2 ads and 1 short article. $35.00

Item 15 – 1921 Arms and the Man magazine with an excellent advertisement, complete magazine in

Excellent condition with the ad on the cover. $100.00

Item 16 – 1921 Arms and the Man magazine with an excellent advertisement, complete magazine in

good condition but the back cover has a tear and wear but the ad which is on the inside

of the back cover is in excellent condition. $100.00

Item 17 – 1920 Arms and the Man magazine with an excellent early Thompson article, complete

Magazine in excellent condition. $125.00

Item 18 – 1933 Federal / Thompson advertisement in excellent condition, removed from a booklet

shows various tear gas items along with the Thompson. $35.00

Item 19 – 1921 Literary Digest with an excellent Thompson article, complete magazine in good

Condition with wear to the cover but inside is very good. $85.00

Item 20 – 1931 Auto Ordnance Letter to a Sheriff and a small poster of the Sheriff when he was

Running for election. $325.00

Item 21 – 1928 / 29 Von Frantzius Catalog in good used condition, shows wear and the cover

is a bit rough but a nice display item to go with your Valentines massacre item’s. $45.00

Item 22 – 1920 Scientific American magazine with an excellent very early Thompson article in

very good condition, it came out of a bound edition. $75.00

Item 23 – 1895 John T Thompson historical family document which gives his family descendants

Listed all the way back to James Thompson 1649-1698. It has been signed 2 times by

Mr. Thompson and has had a seal applied to it. $950.00

Item 24 – 1920 Patent paperwork for a Patent applied to by John T Thompson, in excellent condition

With 10 pages stapled together. $285.00

Item 25 – 1920’s – 1923 Thompson Submachine Gun article pulled from a magazine in good condition

It I a single page article with a photo. $25.00

Item 26 – 1920’s / 30’s Thompson Auto Rifle advertisement and article grouping with 3 articles, one of

which is still in the magazine and is a bound set of Army Ordnance and there are also 4

different ads all pulled out of magazines, very nice grouping of information. $400.00

Photographs:

Item 27 – 1918 dated portrait photo of Thomas Fortune Ryan in very good condition but a small piece

of the bottom right corner is torn off, once framed it would not be visible. On the back

Is pasted the newspaper information and the date stamp, measures 5 X 7 inches. $85.00

Books:

Item 28 – Roger Cox book with dust cover, this is a bit rough with some coffee stains on the top of

A few pages in the back and the dust cover is missing a piece, over all ok and makes a good

Show book to take along and people can look through it without fear of damaging a nice

Copy. $250.00

Item 29 – Gordon Herigstad first printing of his large volume on Thompson Serial Numbers, it is

stamped with serial number 211 (or close to it, I forget but will look to see what it is).

In excellent condition (just sitting on a shelf, never read) and has some updates he sent

to go along with it, this book was printed in his second run of these book’s way back. $250.00

For more info or photos you can email me directly at – info@tommyguncollectibles.com

Thanks, Richard