They bust Larry Vickers{NO CLASS}

HE IS GOING THRU AGENT ORANGE BIG C STUFF.AND THEY BUST HIM AND TAKE HIS STUFF.OUR FINE GOV. HELPING US AGAIN.RON K.

AS IF ALL THE OTHER STUFF GOING ON NOW IN THE U.S. is not enuff. brothers in arms..

Edited by colt21a

The guns were initially offered for sale through an ad posted by a friend who was handling the sales for Vickers. I ha a couple of them headed my way but a week or so ago the money was returned with no explanation. Then it was revealed that all the post- samples had been confiscated by ATF, again with no explanation. Speculation is that his SOT lapsed before he had transferred the guns out of his inventory so he was illegallly in possession of them. He has been in very poor health for a long time, apparently, and allegedly couldn't take care of his business. More info will emerge.

So, the guns will not be sold now or possibly not at all depending on the resolution of the problem. FWIW

Edited by BRMCII

Interestingly while flipping thru the .pdf, I saw ATF confiscated an Armalite AR-7 from Milestone Auctions in Willoughby, OH.

First, why is that a gun that cannot be sold?

Second, I have dealt with Milestone a lot. They sold several guns for me. What happens if the gun you consign gets confiscated? Interesting...

• Upvote 1

My post was about Larry down on his health and the gov. did not help the issue. was not about some posty gun price or what they took. yeah i have some humanity still left..Hope HE makes it out alive. I have read enough posts here of the Fallen already. RON K.

P.S. OLD NEWS....how old a few weeks or years.

Edited by colt21a