Wh M1

Just got an email from PK. My WHM1 is shipping next day air out tommorrow. I can't wait to get it back. It had some minor problems that I am sure have been expertly corrected. I wanted 100% reliabilty... Occaisionally it would fail to fire. PK, I am sure did wonders to it. I am so confident that I am getting into the savings for some more ammo.

I will post the results of my test fire...

SGT. We will try it out next week if you want to.

STEN

Congrats! I know the waiting game. It's more than worth it.

Now, mine can shift up a notch on the pile of wood to chop in Colorado ....

Let's see pics on the pup's return.

CJR

If you look it up in Webster`s,`reliability`next to it is a picture of Paul Krogh...I recently got my WH28 back from PK and ran it all day long at the club MG shoot...just sweet music is all it played..ratatatatatatatatat...or something like that...this guy is an artist when it comes to firearms, especially Thompsons...Good luck with your`s Sten Guy!... http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif

I had PK "overhaul" my NIB-WHM1 about a 11/2 years ago & have never had a problem with it. It was a jam-a-matic before that. Now all it does is go rat-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta (dumping a 30 rd. mag.). Congraduation on a wise decision to send it to PK.

Brent http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

I had the front sight pinned, the rear sight solid riveted, the corners of he receiver rounded ( like military ). I also had a Savage trigger group fitted to the gun. My west hurley trigger group was evidently a modified semi. It has a groove cut down the center of the inside of the housing. Made for a pain in the butt to take apart.

I should receive it friday and take it to the range 10 minutes later .. I'll post pictures next week.

STEN

Sten guy: 10 minutes! Why so l-o-n-g?! But seriously, folks, what kind of finish and rear sights did you opt for? Did you replace the WH barrel with GI?

Have had my own WH M1 back from PK's for only a little over a month. It is REALLY a nice piece of work! Looking forward to your photos!

The initial range report::

I fired 300 rds thru the M1 without a hitch. I have a great confidence level in it now. No malfunctions on semi either ( like I ever use it anyway ). It has a better feel to it than before....

I'll post pictures soon.

STEN

There's a semi-choice? I'll be damn! It's possible to squeeze off single rounds on full-auto, have you tried that? Saves wear on the switch, you know? http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Congrats and enjoy!