The Infamous Kokusai Replica Thompson

Managed to find a M1928 stock for my Kokusai replica Thompson, however, it just don't fit!!!

Looks like when Kokusai made this Thompson, they made minute changes on the diameters of various parts, the buttstock silding bracket (I think thats what its called) one of them; the receiver guide rails that the stock slides on to are about 1mm too wide & the cut in the receiver where the stock locks into is set forward about 1mm; should I "Dremel" or is there anyone near Fort Bragg w/ machine tools that wants a crack at it?

I'd post photos, but I'm a bit dumb on "how to's" on that sorta stuff

Also, heard from a Airsoft / replica dealer in Japan & says that Kokusai went out of business years ago & the Thompson I have is a bit rare; I asked him for a $$ quote to see how rare it is!

H-MINUS!

Chris Lewis

Have Damon make you a custom butt stock attachment device (slide). He can custom make one of his to fit your gun. If you look at my old posts, you'll see a comparison of some original slides. You'd hate to butcher valueable thompson parts, or a potentiall collectable model gun.

Dan

Okay I answered my own question

Question

"H-Minus" is gonna help out as well in seeing if we can get this stock to fit, although I'd rather have a regulare stock & not the Brit one

Damon's are nice but unfortunately would cut DEEP into my beer fund right now!

Anyone want to trade a Brit M1928 stock for a U.S. one?