Thompson Family Members - Gun Show Question

I attended a gun show today where there was a WH 1927-A1 for sale. While glancing at it, another person started talking about A-O with the owner of the gun, and stated that John Thompson's great grandson was involved in current production. Is there any truth to this? The guy did not know much about A-O history, as he said the WH gun was made by "the original company," but I wanted to check on his comment about the relative of John Thompson. If there is a Thompson relative involved, it would probably not make any difference, but would be an interesting historical point.

Is it just BS, or not?

Thanks!

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

There was a Newspaper Article years ago up here mentioning a Relative or Something of John Thompson's moving to Olympia, WA. The Article did say he was a Convicted Child Molester....

Devlon,

Was that a relative of John Thompson or Russell Maguire? For some reason I am thinking the article you are referring to involved Russell Maguire's son or relative.

TD,

Could have been. This was some years back when I read the Story. The Pervert was either a Relative or an Associate of John Thompson's. Apparently, the Guy had a real problem...

Mike,

If you dig deep enough, you would find out

that Michael Jackson actually owns Kahr http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Z

QUOTE (Zamm @ Jun 20 2005, 10:52 AM)
Mike,
If you dig deep enough, you would find out
that Michael Jackson actually owns Kahr  http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
Z

He sure is a WEIRDO. Damn Pervert sleeping with Kids at his age. What the hell's wrong with him anyhow? Never really cared for his music either. To fast for my old Bones to Jam to.