Grease Gun Parts

Greetings to everyone. I haven't posted on the new board yet-and my first post is off-topic (jeez). Does anyone have or know where I can get a barrel assembly for a M3A1 Grease Gun? I have checked with Sarco and Gun Parts Corporation, but to no avail. I realize this is the Thompson board, but let's face it, this board is where the action is! Thanks in advance for your replies and your help. Respectfully,

John Eyster

John:

Even though you dare ask a question regarding the gun the replaced the Thompson, we'll let you!

Are you sure Sarco doesn't have anything? I assume you called, because I see them listed at http://www.sarcoinc.com/m3m3a1.html. If they are out, I'd start thinking about some places like Knob Creek in October.

We all know the Thompson and the Grease Gun shouldn't even be mentioned together in the same sentence, but I appreciate your reply! The Grease Gun is still an interesting weapon, though.

I have adored the Thompson SMG since reading Sgt. Rock comics when I was a kid. I believe it (M1/M1A1) is a viable weapon even today, and I wouldn't hesitate to carry it into combat if that ever became necessary. You guys should consider yourselves blessed to own such awesome pieces of American history. Unfortunately I only have an M1A1 display gun built on a Philadelphia Ordnance receiver.

I just sold mine barrel a while back, got a couple of manuals for the M3 posted on the M3 board if you need those. Can't help you with anything else

BB

Chuck, please E-mail me again and leave your E-mail adress and I'll send you pics of the grease gun manuals. Your phone # is nice but definately LONG DISTANCE E-mail is cheap; and in color

Thanks

BB