WTB: Gordon Herigstad Colt Thompson display stand

I own one of Gordons display stands for my Colt Thompson and its 100 round drum, and I absolutely love it! I would like to now buy one of his stands for the Colt Thompson and either the 50 round drum or the 20 round stick mag for my dad. He is the latest Colt Thompson owner in the family, and so I would love to get him a nice display stand for it. Thanks for the help! Edited by michaelkih

If what is seen is all there is for support, it looks to be a very precarious top heavy arrangement.

Assume there is something behind the drum that provides stability?

Other than that, very nice, and looks rather easy to make.

Not to Hijack this and I'm not Gordon but these are the stands I make if you have no luck on one of his...?

(Doesn't have to have the lettering...)

Jon

20180811_122906.jpg20180811_123453.jpg

20180811_124343.jpg

Edited by 06AngusSG

If what is seen is all there is for support, it looks to be a very precarious top heavy arrangement.

Assume there is something behind the drum that provides stability?

Other than that, very nice, and looks rather easy to make.

There is nothing behind the drum, but somehow it is actually a very stable stand. There is felt that lines where the drum contacts the wood and believe it or not that really makes it stable.

Not to Hijack this and I'm not Gordon but these are the stands I make if you have no luck on one of his...?

Jon

attachicon.gif 20180811_122906.jpgattachicon.gif 20180811_123453.jpg

attachicon.gif 20180811_124343.jpg

Jon, how much do you get for one of those with only the "Thompson" lettering on it? Mine's an older Kahr SBR'd M1A1.

Tray

Jon

Jon, how much do you get for one of those with only the "Thompson" lettering on it? Mine's an older Kahr SBR'd M1A1.

Tray

$200 for Walnut and Thompson Logo. I would need to get a measurement from you for spacing of the buttstock indent to the upright. Soot me an email to ss327@comcast.net if you want to do it.

Jon

Jon

Tray

$200 for Walnut and Thompson Logo. I would need to get a measurement from you for spacing of the buttstock indent to the upright. Soot me an email to ss327@comcast.net if you want to do it.

Jon

Hey Jon, that's reasonable. I'm working on my gun room right now and will be in touch once my cabinets go in.

Tray

Heres mine with my Colt and its C drum. Would love to give something similar to my dad for his Colt. I could probably have these copied from mine. Is that frowned upon though? Always want to respect our small community.

I wouldn't really see anything wrong either. Also, anything I usually make, whatever it may be; has my name wood burned on it so it wouldn't be mistaken for someone else's.

Andrew