Looking for another Colt Thompson 1921

Ever since i got my 1921A Colt a couple years ago, my dad has wanted one. He is now ready to buy 1 or 2 of them for himself, so I am looking for another Colt Thompson 1921. Do not need a mint condition item, but would like nice and original. 21A or 21AC or 21 NAVY. Cash in hand, and he is patient for a fair price and deal. Do not need any accessories. Just want the gun. Thank you!

Edited by michaelkih
  • Upvote 1

Ever since i got my 1921A Colt a couple years ago, my dad has wanted one. He is now ready to buy 1 or 2 of them for himself, so I am looking for another Colt Thompson 1921. Do not need a mint condition item, but would like nice and original. 21A or 21AC or 21 NAVY. Cash in hand, and he is patient for a fair price and deal. Do not need any accessories. Just want the gun. Thank you!

The was no 21 Navy Model it was referred to as a 1928 Navy Model, just for clarification.

The was no 21 Navy Model it was referred to as a 1928 Navy Model, just for clarification.

Yes, you are correct.

Yes, you are correct.

Michael,

PM me when you get a chance. I know where there are two (2) nice Colt 1921 AC's available.