This new board

This is a test. If this had been an actual post, I would have made some sense. However, I am too busy linking 8mm and getting ready for the morning. I have the new 30 cal in and am going to shoot the hell out of it.

This is a test.

Thanks

John Jr

John Jr.:

How about posting a big image of that gun in your avatar?

Rust, talk to me about posting the flick. Please.

C.J.

Funny thing about the neighbors, Mike. Got the police after us yesterday evening. They could hear the new 30 cal Browning in the next county. Over 10 folks called the Sheriffs office. The two deps and I (and friends) talked for about 40 min. All was good. The next county is about 8 miles from the shoot. This shoot was really a test. What is the offical cutover date for the new board?

Jr

Jr.--

What was the final decision by the sheriff concerning the auto fire? Can you continue to do it with the Browning? The reason I ask, I was thinking of buying a little land next to a National Forest, in case my MG collection grows.

They were happy. When I was done talking to them, one of them just said it would be a good idea to call them to let them know when we were going to do it again so when the calls came in they could tell the callers that its ok. I think about 99% of the population does not know a person can own a MG.

Even if they said we couldn't shoot it anymore, I would have continued to do it and forced them to get an injuction against me which they wouldn't do. We all kind of know each other around here anyway. Only about 22K in the whole county here. I wont be shooting it at my house. This shoot was in the middle of a 1000 acre ranch and we were shooting into a burm and being safe. As long as you do things safely, I don't see how they can stop you. It is a legal activity on private property afterall. This is a pretty good state and a nice place to live. You can hunt with silencers and mgs here if you want to (no, I ain't lugging the Browning to deer hunt with!)

Have a great day!

Jr