Thompson Donation

$20.00 says these guys don`t even know what`transferable` means...I spend more time educating cops about NFA than newbies... http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Back in the mid 70's I worked for the St. Louis County Police Dept armorer.

We had two Colt 21AC's and a Savage 28A1 along with several Reising carbines.

Got to shoot them all. I wonder if they still have them in the inventory.

Those old Colt's were near mint.

John

I sold an M1 Semi to a New Orleans Sgt. about two years ago. He said it was going to be used for reenactments of some kind and adapted to fire blanks.

Now Thompsons are going to be called Assault Weapons ?

There is no class of firearm that has ever been called `assault weapon`by the firearm industry...that is a purely fictious term coined by eighties,leftist libbys that could not take time to even properly name those evil black rifles that they didn`t understand why there is a need for their existance.

The fallout from decades of letting these bozos spout off in the press and ramrod unconstitutional legislation is the repression of engineering advancement in the civilian sector of firearm developement...hense, our troops are being sent into combat with the oldest,most outdated PDS in the history of this country.Why are we carrying a foreign made sidearm,in 9mm...btw,9mm was the most` treatable`wound of WWII...60 years ago we knew this..and still 9mm was rammed down our throats...If Colt had spent a few thousand dollars,like PARA did 25 years ago,and double stack the venerable 1911,we would be carrying .45s in Iraq...`hi-cap` was one main reason for adoption of the 9mm...I`ve got a hi-cap for my .22 Ruger...that doesn`t make it combat worthy...and .223 is a whole nother sore spot..`Blackhawk Down`..anyone?...anyone?......o.k. rant off.. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif