Cheapest Full Auto Thompson

a post go's for between 800.00 to 1,500.00 if you can find one anymore,ohio ord had some of the last 28's and m1a1's,i have not talked to bob in a week,and did not ask if he had anymore left.....

but probably not,since i think he removed them about six months ago or longer from his ad's.............good luck in the search.............ron

Can you say oxymoron? "cheapest full auto Thompson" Nothing is cheap... Probably 8K but keep your eyes open and some cheaper buys are out there... One cavet though, you need to try and get locked in now as prices will continue to spiral upwards until supply catches demand.....

QUOTE (Bob @ Feb 26 2004, 05:06 PM)
Uh Ron, think your prices are in the post 86 sample range, not post WWII transferable range. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

oh !!stupop! me stupid! me stupid me! a post ww2 gun.....................wow!! see my mind works in messteerious ways..........................me thinkin post dealer sample...............

he is meaning wes/hurlee's.............since post ww2 would mean manufactured after the war.............or those n.a.c.gun's.................the really rare model's........now bringin wha!! 50,000??????

i will let the r.k.i.'s chime in............i am only a man of respect.................wink!!ron

QUOTE (The Virginian @ Feb 26 2004, 03:55 PM)
Guys, I am only the owner of a semi-auto right now, but would like to try to get into the entry level of the full auto club...legally of course! And I am interested how much a post WWII full auto might run me, low and high side today.

Thanks.

See the FAQ. Entry level will be in the 8k range, as others have said. Some lucky dawgs get them for 4k, but far and few between......