Shafted By Valkrie Arms!

Over two years have passed. I have paid and was promised two semi-grease guns. Of course I was dumb enough to pre-pay. All I have ever gotten have been: delay on parts, needs assembly, medical...etc.......

Now they wont even return e-mails, phone messages what is my next step?

Bill

Bill; I can not imagine that going on for two years; Some how you have gotten lost in the mix;

The summer of 2005, I had to wait for quit awhile, because some of Val's workers were called up by Uncle Sam. I stayed in touch with her all through the time...

I know Val will fix this as soon as possible; I just sent her an email, to put some light on this problem.......I just know she will make it right, quickly.... http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Hello, just wanted to tell you that i have talked to val in the last week she is just getting back to work due to her surgery she only answers the phones between 9.00 and noon her time she told me she is getting ready to make another batch of grease guns (waiting on her subcontractors) i currently have one of her guns early versions i need to get a new barrel for it as i bought it with no barrel from another guy and a

original barrel wont fit real close but no go anyway i will let you know if i get thru to her this week oh by the way

internal parts for this gun is ar 15 they are easy to get if one breaks but they seem durable

Whiterook; I love her grease gun; Having used the Army one for 22 years, her Grease gun will be the closest I'll be getting to owning one. It fires so fast in it's semi way, even faster than the FA version to me!....I got the one with the fake suppressor, also the fake short barrrel for display. ;;;

Last summer I sent the form -1 in to make a real suppressor. Paper came back in 30 days, and now I got a real suppressed barrel on it!...If I could'nt get the stocked version, I would even order the 'pistol' version with the short barrel.....Once Valerie stops making them, that is it!! http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif

Here are some of my e-mails and remember I have called and left a bunch of messages also.

1.Im Bill Ward from J&B Gun Sales. I have prepaid an order for two grease guns. I need to know the status of the order.

Bill Ward

J&B Gun Sales

918-234-4022 Tue, 22 Nov 2005 08:39:09 -0800 (PST)

2.Bill -

We have a skeleton staff right now as we attend the Small Arms Review show in Phoenix. We will be open again on Dec. 12. I'm answering e-mail while they are gone. I know that 15 guns were shipped just before Valerie went out of town, but I don't know if yours were included. Unfortunately, I don't have access to the business records to know if your gun was shipped yet. I would suggest that you call Valerie at 360-482-4036 when she returns on Dec. 12. Sun Dec 04, 2005

3.Valarie

Could you check into the order status for my M3A1's.

Bill Thu, 15 Dec 2005 12:53:13 -0800 (PST)

4. Well, I have left messages on your phone and several e-mails. So what is up? This is my first business deal with you guys. What would you do if you paid a vendor and never got the product? Bill Ward, J&B Gun Sales, 13521 East Apache, Tulsa Oklahoma, 74116 918-234-4022. Mon, 19 Dec 2005 06:32:58 -0800 (PST)

5. Bill -

I did receive your telephone message. Please be patient. We are shipping M3 Grease guns, but for various reasons, we are way behind on our orders. We have stopped taking orders for M3 grease gun carbines until we catch up with our current orders. After we have filled our existing orders, we will make a decision at that time whether or not to continue the M3 grease gun production since we have annoyed too many good customers due to the long delays. I can guarantee you that you will get the grease gun that you ordered, but it will take longer than originally anticipated. For that, I apologize, since I know that you are anxious to get it, show it off, and use it.

Valerie Johnson, President

Valkyrie Arms, LLC

360-482-4036 Sat Dec 24, 2005

6. Has there been any update to the order?

Bill Ward

J&B Gun Sales Wed, 5 Apr 2006 10:30:33 -0700 (PDT)

7. It has been well over a year. I have been very patient. I want a refund on the two grease guns. And again I can be contacted at 918-234-4022. But I have never been called.

Bill Ward Mon, 23 Oct 2006 06:21:52 -0700 (PDT)

8. I am ready for my money back. It has been almost 2 years and no product. Just send back my full payment back. I have left messages and e-mails. I will go to the forums first then I will have to go the legal route. I am giving you 5 business days to reply or recieve payment.

And again I can be reached at 918-234-4022 or by replying to this e-mail.

Bill Ward President, J&B Gun Sales Mon, 30 Oct 2006 13:18:51 -0800 (PST)

9. What exactly are your plans? I have had two grease guns on order for almost two years. They were pre-paid. (my mistake). I have contacted you several times. I have left messages. I have been promised that they would be done several times. You have not contacted me with any updates.

I am requesting that you send my money back. I have now had to give the customer that ordered them his money back. Now I am stuck with nothing. In fact I have lost

If you do not reply to this than I will know what my next steps are to do. You have 72 hours.

J&B Gun Sales

918-234-4022 Mon, 15 Jan 2007 08:44:19 -0800 (PST)

junglewalk I have an early version that i bought as basically a parts gun the hammer was broken inside looks like someone at one time tried to grind and cut the insides parts and screwed it up it looked liked the old dremill was used the disconnector was also mess up and had no barrel or stock so far i have got the new hammer and disconnector along with new pins i just need a barrel an (original gi barrel wont work) would you be willing to sell to its going to take a while for val to get the new ones

Bill,

I empathize with your situation. I have gone through the same thing. Some suggestions........

How was your payment made? You have some alternatives if it was by credit card, USPS money order.

Have you tried locating a consumer affairs office in the state they are doing business in? They are usually located with the state's attorney general's office.

This business is obviously a deadbeats haven. There are no excuses for them implying delivery of a product, not deliverying, not maintaining contact and not offering to return your money.

It is time to pull off the gloves.

Find out if any internet sites post there advertising and contact them about your complaint. Get the word out on all websites that discuss their product and sales practices.

Let them know in writing what your complaints have been, with a timeline. Request a specific settlement and timeline for that settlement.

Have an attorney send them a letter.

Keep up the pressure. Dont give up.

On the surface it sounds like a company with some major financial issues.

Good Luck

DanJ

http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/huh.gif I'm so sorry Bill; By the time I got my gun, and with giving back the barrel to have the dummy suppressor put on , it took about a year.///Gun ordered during April 05 mg shoot at KCR; October shoot gun was brought to shoot. I then gave the barrel back to have dummy suppressor installed. I got completed barrel March 06. With the war on, and some of her people activated in the reserve & guard I understood.****Your step by step case is awful.

Bill, do you come to the MG shoot at KCR?......Let them know you will be here in April, and expect the guns then.....This is so bad for you, and terrible PR for the company..... http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/blink.gif

I know it will be fixed soon!

(Bill; About 4 years ago, did you know a Mr.Gray Carrigan, who owned a 28A1 thompson?)

http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/unsure.gif Whiterook, if we were neighbors, i would let you borrow the barrel.; If you come to KCR for the shoots, you can use it while you are here. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif

Whiterook; you were right; I still have the long 16"barrel with dummy suppressor on, and bought a second real barrel, and did have a suppressor made for it; but I do want to hold onto the dummy one. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

Bill, this will be the second time I'll send this url to her. .....Her genuine character that I know, is not one of deception, that is why i don't understand this mix-up, and she will want to fix it asap; that is all i meant. (I bought Mr.Gray Carrigan's 1928a1 back then, her resides in Tulsa)

Bill, I want to see your order fixed, I and everyone else here can identify with your plight!...the phone # I have for her is ; 360-482-4036

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
There was one at a local shop for almost TWO YEARS!!!!!!!! Price on it was $880.00 NIB. The owner of the shop posted a sign above it stating that they were going to reduce the price by $50.00 at the end of every week until it finally sold. It did, but I don't know the price it finally brought. That barrel was way too long.... A pistol version would have been coooooool. I would have gone for something like that myself.

• 9 years later...

Owner took the money , filed bankruptcy , ripped off a lot of people , reopened several years later , bragging that they were the same people , took a lot of deposits , delivered a few guns that did not work or broke right away , then heard nothing more about them .

Don't walk , run away . Far , far away.

Chris