28 Fore Grips

Well here is a different topic! A few months ago I bought a new 28 style front grip for the Tommy. I've been off work for 3 weeks so I've had plenty of time to work on them. I shaped, sanded, stained and polished. With many hours of hand buffing.

Here is where I made the really dumb move. When I decided to call it a day I left them on the stand next to the sofa wrapped in the cloth I had been buffing with. It seems over night that the dog decided to see what I had been working on so diligently. The next day I found the damaged grip on the living room floor. Boy did I growl at him!!!! I was able to save them but there are a few fang marks that are too deep. Eh, I guess it adds character.

Another good reason to keep your arms secure, parts as well.....

Hang on it gets worse!!

Later in the week the postman had a package to deliver that required a signature, when my daughter opened the storm door the dog ran out biting the postman on the leg and stomach..

It sure is a good thing I have bad luck, or I wouldn't have any luck...

He's an American Staffordshire Terrier. And yes on Thursday he is going to the to work with me at the shelter. I can't afford the liability.....

I still have a 9 month old Bull Mastiff, but she's dumber than mud!

LOL, she is at that awkward stage where the front end dosen't know what the back end is doing.

At least with guns you hove total control over if you want to feed them or not. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/laugh.gif