Wts: M1a1 And 1928 Parts Kits...

Just did my taxes...I owe to the tune of 6k! 28 kit was purchased from IMA about 2 months ago. Wood is VERY nice (deep knick in rear grip is all), deatchable rear stock, milled swivels, bright bolt, finned barrel, also have spare finned barrell (both with rear receiver section still on...both with Cutts comps, both VERY good condition) 2 front handguards, one handguard is MINT Savage marked, paddle selector and safety. Rear sight is Lyman L type. Also have cut front section from a 28 that was cut just behind the blish lock angles.

M1A1 kit has excellent wood, serial numbered lower. Also spare barrel never on a gun before...was in comsoline but cleaned it off...s marked, original finish on spare barrel. The rest of the M1A1 kit has been cleaned and re-parked...looks excellent! Also have 12 30 rd mags...all blue, all excellent condition! (5 from Northridge, nearly new...will not get into THAT debate) 5 marked Auto Ord, rest are Crosbys. Also 3 20 rd dogs....been re-parked, pretty ugly. Also have a barrel vise, a Kerr sling, unmarked, olive drab...very excellent condition. Finally, a rear m1a1 cut section. I know I have more into these parts tham I am asking....my pain is your gain. $1,500 for all, you pay shipping from Maryland. Will not ship high cap mags to restricted state. It's been a fun dream....but it's time to wake up. Thanks!! (Looking to sell as a lot, I do not want to split up..thanks. If you PM me, I can send out pics tomorrow evening) http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/sad.gif

if someone is looking at the 28 stuff but going I don't need /or/ want the M1 stuff I'm interested in the M1a1 componets.

Bisley45@hotmail.com

thanks,

BB

Many thanks to all that replied. Too many to send a personal response to. The early bird got the worm....6:23 AM the first message came to me...sold! Thanks for helping me out in my time of need (and debt) I will save all reponses in the event that the transaction does not happen...but don't count on it!